Not sure where to start? Fill out our unique form and we will find the best life insurance for you.
If you didn’t know this already, a life and Houston, TX death insurance policy is one of the most important things to have. Life insurance is something many people forget about until the moment it’s too late.
If you die without life insurance, your spouse or children could be left with high medical bills and other debts, such as funeral expenses. These can quickly overwhelm a family’s savings and, in some cases, leave them with crushing debt that crushes their very dreams.
Many families fall victim to this scenario, and it breaks our hearts here at Best Life Insurance Houston. To help the residents of this amazing city avoid this, we offer affordable insurance plans that fit many different situations.
- What Is Life Insurance? – Life insurance provides financial security for your loved ones should you pass away. It’s designed to replace your income after your death. Whether you want to fund your child’s education or help pay off your parents’ home, life insurance can help do it.
- How Much Will Life Insurance Cost? – There are many different factors that go into the exact amount you will pay for a life insurance policy. The cost will depend on your current health, family history, and risk factors, among other things. In general, people who are in relatively good health can expect to pay anywhere from $5 to $20 per month for their life insurance policy.
- Who Pays the Premium? – You do not have to pay anything if you qualify for a government program such as Medicare or Medicaid. You may be required to pay a small portion of the premium if you choose to enroll in these programs. Most private insurance companies offer some kind of discount or rebate to help cover the cost of your insurance policy, but they will also require that you pay a percentage of your income every month.
A Houston, TX Death Insurance Policy In Will Help Your Family Stay Out Of Debt!
Life insurance might suffice for most, but sometimes death insurance comes in handy for families. We can set you up with a plan that helps with advanced funeral arrangements. Death insurance is a great option because it can help to provide financial security for your loved ones after you die.
If you have death insurance, your beneficiaries will receive a death benefit that can be used to help them cover expenses like funeral costs, outstanding debts, and other final expenses. This can give your loved ones some peace of mind during a difficult time.
Some death benefit plans may also include a cash value feature that can help your family manage unexpected expenses in the future. Securing life insurance can be a complex process. That’s why it’s important to work with an agent who can handle the details of your coverage, including the paperwork and the claims process.
Here at Best Life Insurance Houston, we have served the Houston community for many years. While other agencies try their hardest to take advantage of Houstonians at every turn, we always have the best interests of our clients here. We also employ only the most expert agents in the business, so call our office to get started on a personalized Houston, TX death insurance policy today!
End Of Life Expenses We Can Help With
As more and more people delay expenditures until later in life, end-of-life expenses can arise. Typically, funeral expenses include the cost of the funeral home, transportation, embalming or cremation, a casket or urn, and other related expenses. Here at Best Life Insurance Houston, we know that these expenses can be very difficult to deal with.
That is why we aim to help make end-of-life arrangements easy and affordable for you. We offer plans to cover all of these expenses and prevent your family from feeling the financial burden.
When you purchase a policy from us, we will help coordinate the billing between your chosen provider and the funeral home. We will also assist with the payment arrangements, so you do not need to worry about a thing.
In the event that you need additional coverage or face difficulties paying your premiums, our dedicated customer service representatives are ready to assist you. All you have to do is give us a call or send us an email. Ready to get a quote? Fill out a quick form above to get started.
Other Affordable Plans We Offer
Death insurance might cover end-of-life expenses; however, some people need a more thorough type of coverage. If this sounds like you, don’t worry! Here at Best Life Insurance Houston, we offer many different policies for many different circumstances. Among our most popular personal life insurance plans are our whole life insurance policies.
Whole life insurance policies are non-term, renewable, and investable. They can be purchased in amounts ranging from $10,000 to $2 million, and they typically pay a guaranteed benefit upon death. This policy also lasts the policyholder’s entire life, so you’ll never have to worry about a term length.
Another great option we have for customers is a term life insurance plan. While it’s true that term life doesn’t offer the same level of protection as permanent life, it’s available at very affordable rates. And in many cases, these plans may be cheaper than buying the same amount of coverage from any other provider. If you want peace of mind for your family, we encourage you to explore this option.
The Life Insurance Experts Are Standing By!
Let’s face it. Life is short, and one of the main reasons we can look back on our lives and say, “I had a great life,” is because we have lived our lives to their fullest potential. However, don’t be blindsided about what happens when you pass on. If you do, your family could take on the burden of your passing. Call us to ensure a Houston, TX death insurance policy keeps this from happening!
Houston, TX Fun Facts:
- The Houston Comets won the WNBA’s first four championships from 1997-2000.
- Houston, Texas, is the 4th most populous city in the U.S.
- Jim Nantz, the legendary sportscaster, is a University of Houston alum.